If you witness wrongdoing on your job, you must choose whether to remain silent or bear witness and speak out. Oftentimes, whistleblowers are fired for their disclosures and can sue for wrongful termination in violation of public policy. Please visit our public policy page for further information on this subject.
Whistleblowers Lawyer in Los Angeles and Encino CA
Explore the following types of illegal activity in employment:
- Wrongful Termination, Constructive Discharge, and Public Policy Violations
- Retaliation & Whistleblowers
- Employment Contracts & Severance Agreements
- Defamation of Character (Slander & Libel)
- Unpaid Overtime Wages
- Unpaid Minimum Wages
- Unprovided Rest Breaks and Meal Periods
- Failure to Pay Work-Related Expenses
- Medical & Family Leave (FMLA)
- Pregnancy & Maternity Leave
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Freedom of Speech
- Class Actions
- Private Attorney General Actions
- Invasion of Privacy
- Failure to Provide Reasonable Accommodations
Your free consultation with one of our attorneys is just a phone call away. You can reach us any time of day at
An experienced workplace rights lawyer is standing by to fight for you.
The Spivak Law Firm only accepts California, Washington D.C., and New York cases.
For further information about your rights at work Click Here