"Medical condition" includes any health impairment related to or associated with a diagnosis of cancer or a record or history of cancer. Also includes "genetic characteristics," defined as identifiable genes or chromosomes, or inherited characteristics, which are associated with a statistically increased risk of development of a disease or disorder, but which are not presently associated with any symptoms of any disease or disorder.
Explore the following types of illegal activity in employment:
- Wrongful Termination, Constructive Discharge, and Public Policy Violations
- Retaliation & Whistleblowers
- Employment Contracts & Severance Agreements
- Defamation of Character (Slander & Libel)
- Unpaid Overtime Wages
- Unpaid Minimum Wages
- Unprovided Rest Breaks and Meal Periods
- Failure to Pay Work-Related Expenses
- Medical & Family Leave (FMLA)
- Pregnancy & Maternity Leave
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Freedom of Speech
- Class Actions
- Private Attorney General Actions
- Invasion of Privacy
- Failure to Provide Reasonable Accommodations
Your free consultation with one of our attorneys is just a phone call away. You can reach us any time of day at
An experienced workplace rights lawyer is standing by to fight for you.
The Spivak Law Firm only accepts California, Washington D.C., and New York cases.
For further information about your rights at work Click Here