We represent employees in their claims against their employers and others who violate their rights in the workplace.
From offices in Beverly Hills and downtown Los Angeles, the lawyers of the Spivak Law Firm focus exclusively on employee rights litigation whether in State or federal court, or before government agencies and arbitrators. They seek monetary compensation for everyday people who lack the resources to fight court battles against well-financed employers and large corporations.
We understand that victims of wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination need every penny they have just to survive the unexpected and potentially lengthy period of unemployment that a wrongful termination of employment entails. If we take your case, we’ll advance all the necessary legal fees and costs so you can pursue the remedies you deserve… and we won’t expect a penny from you until your case is settled or won. During a period of unemployment, you have enough to worry about with mounting bills. Why should you have to worry about paying your attorney, too?
We hope you will choose our California labor lawyers for your claims. We have substantial experience in the areas of
- Wrongful Termination, Constructive Discharge, and Public Policy Violations
- Retaliation & Whistleblowers
- Employment Contracts & Severance Agreements
- Defamation of Character (Slander & Libel)
- Unpaid Overtime Wages
- Unpaid Minimum Wages
- Unprovided Rest Breaks and Meal Periods
- Failure to Pay Work-Related Expenses
- Medical & Family Leave (FMLA)
- Pregnancy & Maternity Leave
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Freedom of Speech
- Class Actions
- Private Attorney General Actions
- Invasion of Privacy
- Failure to Provide Reasonable Accommodations